QUAIL CREEK TENNIS CLUB
WELCOME TO THE QUAIL CREEK TENNIS CLUB
QC TENNIS COURTS RESERVATIONS
Court Reservations and availability instructions are available
under the "Court Reservations" menu
ORGANIZED LEAGUE PLAY
For instructions on how to sign up for QCTC
Organized League Play go to the "SignUpGenius" menu
QCTC MEMBER NOTICES
UPCOMING CLUB EVENTS (Updated 11-06-2021)
All pending events are now shown on the QCTC EVENTS page.
Joining the Quail Creek Tennis Club
Memberships forms are located inside the Madera Clubhouse
and at the court kiosk. On-Line Forms can be completed and submitted on-line, or printed and submitted in person.
(See MEMBERSHIP FORMS menu)
Memberships are NOT ACTIVE until dues are paid in full.
Dues information and living requirements are listed below.
For more information regarding the club, please select
CONTACT US from the HOME Menu.
Quail Creek Tennis Club logo apparel available at:
*CLICK THE LOGO BELOW*
QUAIL CREEK TENNIS CLUB MISSION STATEMENT:
Mission Statement of Quail Creek Tennis Club
The Quail Creek Tennis Club (QCTC) will follow guidelines as set forth by "The Rules and Regulations of Tennis by the United States Tennis Association". However, the QCTC is a club composed of senior members, therefore, some of the rules need to be adjusted to support our members. Any disputes of problems should be solved through sportsmanship, fairness, and the "spirit of the game".
GENERAL TENNIS CLUB INFORMATION
The object of the QCTC is to ensure participation in tennis at all skill levels for members of the club. It will promote an active program of tennis by organizing the men's, women's and mixed play, conducting tournaments, social events, intra-club and inter-club activities, supporting league play and encouraging fellowship and good sportsmanship. The QTCT is also responsible to the Quail Creek community for the administration of an effective and equitable court reservation system.
Membership in the QCTC is open to ALL residents of Quail Creek.
Renters/Residents meeting the requirements of the Quail Creek Property Owners Association (QCPOA) Rules and Regulations are also eligible to join the club.
Membership cost is $25.00 per year per player.
Social Membership ONLY is $10.00 per year.
Dues for 2022 must be paid no later than January 31st, 2022.
Checks should be made out to QCTC and mailed/delivered to the club Treasurer:
Gloria Bible 902 Broken Hills Dr, Green Valley, AZ 85614
COURT AVAILABILITY / RESERVATIONS
Visit ReserveMyCourt.com for court reservations.
Courts are reserved for organized play Monday-Saturday mornings. Times vary with the season.
You may sign up for an open court up to ONE week ahead of time. (7 days maximum)
GUESTS USING THE QUAIL CREEK TENNIS COURTS
Quail Creek tennis courts are for QC residents and their guests.
Per the CC&R's, guests may be family or friends who are here at the invitation of a resident.
The courts at Quail Creek are NOT public, therefore, play by outside guests will be limited:
* The tennis club sets the guest policy for those days/times that are established for "club play".
* The guest policy for the other "open times" is governed by the POA rules and regulations.
* In general, guest players must be accompanied by, and at the invitation of a resident.
* Court time may be reserved up to ONE week in advance.
1. Be on time.
2. All players bring a can of unopened balls.
3. If you spin the racquet and win, you open the new can of balls whether you choose to serve or to receive.
4. Turn off all cell phones.
5. Bring enough water so you don’t have to make frequent trips to the drinking fountain.
6. Play to win at all times. Your score affects your partner and opponents.
7. We all have bad days or disagreements with calls. This is no excuse for “tanking” or not putting forth our best effort.
8. The time limit for switching courts on odd games is 90 seconds.
*However, we are a senior community and occasional bathroom breaks and longer switch times are sometimes needed.
9. When taking practice serves, make sure the person to whom you are serving is looking and is ready to receive your practice serves.
10. All balls should be cleared from the playing surface before starting a new point or second serve.
11. When changing courts at the end of an odd game, all balls should be picked up and placed on the net caddy tray.
12. When retrieving and giving balls to your opponents or partner, (1) Make sure they are looking at you and (2) Hit the ball towards the person so they can catch it on the first or second bounce.
SEE "CODE OF PLAY" UNDER THE HOME/SUB-MENU